[pskmail] Re: pskmail on other mode

  • From: Adrian Engele <aa5uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

Just reading all the PSKMail BB messages and just saw yours. Interesting
analysis for sure.

I was wondering if you had seen the following analysis of the various modes on
the flidigi site: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/Modes/index.htm

Just thought I would pass it along in case you haven't.

73,

Adrian
AA5UK
Chicago, IL