[pskmail] Re: [pskmail] Re: STANAG 4285 legal in the US? (was: Re: Re: Server & Hamlib Question....)

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:38:42 +0200

I think in EU we already have de-facto bandwidth regulation. My licence tells
me
I cannot use more than 500 Hz bandwidth on 30 meters. That is a clear statement,
and it is easy to comply to that. It can be measured with a spectrum analyser.
The guts of my statement was that regulating on Baud rate is nonsense, and
totally impractical. It urges people to act as lawyers instead of technicians.

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com