[pskmail] Re: jpskmail 0.9.3 alpha testing

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:55:49 +0200

Il 17/04/2011 14:43, Pär Crusefalk ha scritto:
The jar in the alpha directory was compiled by Rein and the one in the
installer by me. The only difference between them should be the width of
the preferences dialog and italian position texts.

I will download .zip file and try it

Sure, pse go ahead and change the spreadsheet so that it fits what you
need it to do! I mostly wanted a way to see if we had tested all the
various OS-combinations and use cases. And also to see any issues.

I will add some column for GUI interface

Actually internationalization has nothing to do with the reading of
config parameters. The main issue there has been the case when jpskmail

My test show this:

In config file there are 4 keys named "LONGITUDE" "LATITUDE" "Longitudine" "Latitudine". There are same words in english (uppercase) and in italian (lowercase). All 4 keys have correct value. In Preference pop-up, in User data, Lat and Lon are blank, so there is a read error from config file.

In APRS tab Lat and Lon are correct.

You are more than welcome to do that however you want. Either just send
what is wrong to the list or even better would be if you could install
netbeans and get the source. Let me know because I have to send you a
login then.

For now I will use the list.

Regards

Franco Spinelli