[pskmail] Re: jpskmail 0.2.2

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:17:13 +0100

Per,

I tried to run the javapskmail V0.22  under Xandros on an EEE PC using the
"java -jar javapskmail.jar" command and I get a Null pointer exception.

Is that the righr way to launch it and if yes, is there some update or extra
software to be installed to run it. Or is this not in scope at the moment?

It works fine under Mandriva 2007.

Regards, John