[pskmail] Re: audio fault - fldigi or Mandriva?

  • From: <sanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:27:19 +1300

Thanks I have changed the sound driver from i810 audio to "snd-intel8x0"  and
that fixes the problem. TX and RX tones now on the correct freqs. and
communicating with client. Must be a problem with Mandriva2007.

Regarding the next distro, can I download the new binary and just replace my
current ver.2.6 in the folder, or do I need to cut a whole new CD?

Ralph ZL1TBG