[pskmail] Re: [aprpack] pskmail aprs posit report

  • From: WN1Z <wn1z.orrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aprpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:31:13 -0700

On 5/8/07, Per <n59o18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, its true. PSKmail can set the mode in fldigi and use various modes during
its scan. I have used Dominoex for 80 meters, PSK63 for 40 and PSK125 for the
rest. Its up to the server owner to set a frequency and mode scan so just check
the wiki for what is used.

OK but the PSKmail server does not AUTOMATICALLY
switch modes, according to what it hears?  I imagine it
does not, and i never heard of anyone's software that is
so "smart" it can detect the mode and then switch to that
mode.

Or does "mode scan" mean that the server can be set to
scan modes?  That would be really exciting.

?? de wn1z
Orrin