[pskmail] Re: n5ale server

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 22:00:01 +0200

Hi,

PSKmail uses fldigi so there is a nice waterfall available.
I have heard some JT65A there but my impression is that I hear less of
it now. There was a lot of JT65A a few weeks ago, when the mode was
discussed a lot in the digital group, and there still is traffic but not
as much as during that peak.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk