[pskmail] Warning!?

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:01:52 +0100

Hi,

I updated with the latest, latest;-) 1.5.2 server just now.
The the freq.txt and the pskmailrc.pl is deleted. I recommend that before
doing an update do a backup of these two files, it will save you a lot of
work :-)
After update still no connection, ping, dedicated ping and position works.
There are still some error messages regarding numeric values that should
have been reset.

I think that when there are new versions that there should be a small group
making a primary beta test before it is posted to a larger betagrouptesters.
To many hours is spent not knowing what is wrong.

73 de Gunnar