[pskmail] File not find?

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:26:22 -0800 (PST)

I received an email from new user W3BG, Jim, he entered data into the client,
updated  my server, try to send an test email and did not received it. He send
me a copy of his screen with message from my server.
Sadly I do not have my log from his connection, but in rflink_users.db I found
his data
So why is he getting the message "file not found" after updating his record.
I attached the picture that we sent me

Thanks
Robert
KB2PNM

PS. I have a number of new station connecting to my server, I think on Monday I
saw 7 different stations connecting. WE ARE GROWING !