[pskmail] Re: Trying to connect to a server

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:37:10 +0100 (CET)

OK, I really should not do this while the whole house is full of guests to
confuse me.

Again, there is a difference of philosophy between us and Intermar...
Our policy is to always refer to center frequencies, as you never know where
the other station has its filter....

So the table on the wiki is correct.

When you have set a server in the server selector, and posh the Connect button,
the client normally sends a connect packet:
 10cPA0R:1024 PI4TUE:24 064C5

If that does not happen something is wrong.
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce that behaviour here...
Sorry, we have guests here, and I am getting severe problems if I don't
join the dinner now :)

If the problem persists, maybe we can solve it hands on via skype or jabber
tomorrow...

For now, I wish everybody a Merry Xmas and push the shut down button...