[pskmail] Re: Thor22

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:54:25 +0100

Darrel, the version I am using in the shack is the same as the one in the alpha
directory. Look in
/usr/local/share/pskmail/rflinkclient.pl from line 195:

        sleep 4;
        my $whatmodem = mygetspeed();
        if ($whatmodem eq "THOR22") {
            sleep 10;
        }

You see 10 seconds is added between connect requests for THOR22,
and in practice you should see 14 seconds between requests.

Have you done a sudo ./install.sh in the new directory after you unpacked the
archive?

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com