[pskmail] The eagle has landed;-)

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:57:17 +0100

Hi all,

Back from Argentina to a gray, cold and windy Sweden, not nice.

Did some test with PSKmail in Buenos Aires but QRM 9+10 made it impossible.
Well I tried anyway!
To may tries made the usbstick stop working. Have to make a new one!

Will start up SA6BQZ-1 as soon as I have gotten my antenna back in place
again. It blew down when it was 30m/s last week.

73 de Gunnar

KB Vågspel
www.vagspel.se <http://www.vagspel.se/>
Gunnar Bulukin
Tel +46(0)31 962130
Mob +46(0)31 7601501
SMS +46(0)705 933051

This message has been scanned by Avast for Microsoft Outlook
P Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail ask yourself:- "Do I need a hard copy?"