[pskmail] Server update 0.2.9-5

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:20:26 +0100

Hi,

I have uploaded a new server archive to the repository:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/PSKmail_server-0.2.9-5.tar.gz

It includes the new arq.pm and bug fixes to some of the services in
rflinkserver.pl.
The APRS ~GETPOS and ~GETMSG functions use elinks again.
Please change the connect time limit in the /etc/elinks/elinks.conf file from
120 to 20 seconds ( set connection.receive_timeout = 20).
When the server cannot open the page it will wait for 2 minutes otherwise!

The ~BEACONS command was broken,has been fixed.
The format is:
0000000000002|13 UTC
It shows the current UTC hour and the number of APRS Posit beacons heard from
this
station during the last 12 hours (max. 6 per hour).

Further the timing should have been vastly improved... I have chosen for quite
loose
timing, to suit the varicode content. Too tight timing produces chaos quickly.

A bug in arq.pm let all stations send a disconnect packet when one was
received...
This produced a chain reaction on the frequency, everybody shouting 'disconnect'
to everybody else. Tnx for testing this Sergej... Bug fixed.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com