[pskmail] Upload client version 0.2.9-4

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:39:39 +0100

Hi,

I have uploaded the very latest files to the repository at:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/PSKmail_client-0.2.9-4.tar.gz

They are the files now running here and they work fine with the new server
version
which I will upload in a minute.

Changes have been made to the archive:
pskmailrc.pl has been deleted as it is now deprecated. PSE delete pskmailrc.pl
from the ~/mail directory!!
rflinkserver.pl deleted from the archive
rflinkclient.pl changed
arq.pm changed.

At first run you should get a message saying 'CONFIG FILE NOT THERE'
and the configuration dialog should open a window.
If not you can do it yourself from the menu (edit>options>configration)
Save the changes you made and RESTART the program.

That should be about it... this should also remedy the connect problems (I
hope).

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--