[pskmail] Server temp down

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:03:40 +0100

Hi,

We got a real snowstorm here on Tuesday. I had a hard time trying to get
home. Trains and buses couldn't run, my wife tried a taxi and got stuck
on road 73 for 4 hours before she turned back. My neighbor was stuck
there for 10 hours before he got through. I tried a taxi and used some
smaller roads and made the trip in 5 hours (should take abt 30 mins).
That didn't bother the server, what did bother was the six hours the
power was out. Also we got abt half a meter of snow so I haven't reached
the cabin yet. My horizontal dipole didn't make it but my flagpole is ok
so I will try to start it agn today.