[pskmail] Re: Server temp down

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:55:43 +0100

Hi Per,

Shuffling snow should be a good exercise... and 6 hours power out is difficult
buffer via a UPS :) Looks like we have to add a pair of snow shoes as a
mandtory
accessory for a PSKmail server hihi...
Anyway, that is the penalty for being able to live in such a great country!

I am spending a lot of time with morserunner now, which works fine under WINE.
I am preparing for the CQWW-CW. The K2 is ready, and the WLAN AP has been
set up for Multi/Multi operation.

Next monday I will fly to Las Palmas (22 degrees/sunny) to help prepare ED8A
for
the contest, I will be back the 29th.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com