[pskmail] Re: Server Installation Problem

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:45:35 +0100

Hi all,

I believe you are quite correct. I had to do it manually for more than
that too, I believe IO::Socket::SSL and Mail::POP3Client required the
same procedure (at least for mandriva). This is tricky, perhaps we
should opt to comment out the gmail support in the server ?

But, I have found a nice little gem in Holland: MCNlive
Its a very nice live distro and I will remaster that and put a pskmail
server and client on it. That should be a much better live distro and
should help the beginner quite a lot.

73 de Per, sm0rwo