[pskmail] SP8DXZ problems with sending email.

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 18:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting, he sent me today copy of error messages that he got from PI4TUE.
Here we go :

"This
is the mail system at host mailhost.tue.nl.

I'm
sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be
delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For
further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If
you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete
your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<sp8dxz@xxxxxxx>:
host mx.poczta.onet.pl[213.180.147.146] said: 554 5.7.1

<sp8dxz@xxxxxxx>:
Recipient address rejected: Spf check: fail (in

reply
    RCPT
TO command)"

so from what I can say, spam filter rejected that email. is that correct??

Robert
KB2PNM