[pskmail] SM0RWO server QRT

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:33:51 +0200

Hi all,

I am in the middle of moving to a new house here and the time has come
to take down all antennas. The antenna I will take down now is the one I
run the server on. Its a 75 meter (or so) delta-loop, I feed that using
an ICOM AH-4 ATU and its placed abt 50 meters away from the house.
I guess I have had the server scanning during the last 6 months or so,
during that time I have had beacon on the hour on 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17
meters. That makes at least 5x24x180 autotunes (plus traffic, positions
and pings of course). So, the AH-4 has at least tuned the antenna 21600
times during these past six months (wonder how much the relays can
take).

The server WILL be QRV agn in june.

Pär Crusefalk
Turnévägen 5