[pskmail] Re: Rein-email bounces

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:10:53 +0200

Hello Ed,

looks like it is a problem with my provider not accepting
the smtp message,  I have been emptying the mail queue
twice a day.

I did get your mail with the config file, so it was
delivered ok.

Don't know what is going on, I have had more of these
problems lately. If it persists I will have to change the provider...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com