[pskmail] Re: Re[2]: smtp server

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:55:37 +0100

On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 09:40 -0500, Ed wrote:
> per@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Auth could be good. I can include an smtp server, postfix, on the cd, would
> > that help? 73 de per, sm0rwo. P.s merry christmas!
> >

> per, you and Rein are the experts...I'm just along for the ride...
>
> Ed W3NR

OK, I will include the auth module.

It would be good to include a mail server on the CD, so we could run the
server autonomously, without internet. Just in case. There have also
been requests from France for such a configuration. Question is which
one, as the configuration of a mail server in not exactly trivial.

But I've got the O'Reilly book on Postfix hi...

BTW, you can see I can still reach the SM0RWO sever with 10W... getting
dark in 30 minutes from now!!