[pskmail] Re: Questions about the weather and jpskmail

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:08:25 +0200

Hi Fred,

I  don't know if you got any answers to this but as far as I know there
are two ways to receive these. One is to order grib files by email and
then fetch the data during a connected session. Another is to monitor
bulletins sent from servers. I know Intermar are good at that and they
have info here:

http://www.pskmail.de/index.php?PSKmail-Technik:PSKmail-Wetter

(in german but google can translate)

Grib files can by ordered by email from here:
http://www.globalmarinenet.net/publications/grib.txt

I'm sure there are more ways but those I know

73 de Per, sm0rwo