[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor 1.7

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:12:34 +0200

Hi Fred,

Logging in fldigi 3.03 is definitely broken. There are repeated
characters, missing cr, lf and nulls here and there. Also, I am getting
repeated characters seemingly at random. Just received this:

"<SOH>   Starkwindwarnung fuer Freitag. Ist diese noch aufrecht und aus
welcher A7C6<EOT>"

That was in the log file as:

"<SOH><SOH>      SSttaarrkkwwiinnddwwaarrnnuunngg  ffuueerr
FFrreeiittaagg..  IIsstt  ddiieessee  nnoocchh  aauuffrreecchhtt  uunndd
aauuss  wweellcchheerr

RX (2008-09-25 21:05Z): ARX (2008-09-25 21:05Z):
A77CC66<EOT><EOT><SOH><SOH>      RRiicchhttccaa..??
"

73 de Per