[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor 1.7

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:51:34 +0200

Hi,

One reason here is that the fldigi.log file will grow and can have an
enormous size. If that file is some megs big then it will take time to
handle it in php (more time than the set update rate). Trouble is there
is no tail method in php, that is why I wrote something resembling tail
on that page. I will anyway see if I can rewrite it and make it faster.

73 de Per