[pskmail] Re: Odd JPSKMail and FLDigi issue

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:23:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello David hope your doing fine, and hope you had a good thanksgiving and will
have a Merry Christmas and a very good new year..

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)