[pskmail] Re: Odd JPSKMail and FLDigi issue

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:22:12 -0800 (PST)

Mike, I saw you connect and you switched me to THOR22 thats where I am now. for
some reason I cant get switch back to PSK250 with out me doing from with in
fldigi. But thats OK..

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)