[pskmail] New live distro available

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:18:14 +0200

Hi all,

I have updated the live distro, changes include:

Added cwdaemon
Added xplanet and menu shortcut
Added firmware for intel 2100 and 2200 wlan
Added menu shortcut for tlf
Added ksnapshot
Added kdetoys (mainly for kworldclock)
Updated the client to subversion repository version (060927)
Updated firefox, xorg etc.

I have built a very simple home for it, you'll find that at:
http://www.crusefalk.se/psklive.htm

The current distro is built upon Mandriva 2006 (free edition),
the 2007 version is due any day now and I intend to base further
efforts on that. Hope you'll find this distro useful!

As always I am very grateful for test reports, if you for instance
miss something in there then I can pretty easily add and release
a new version.