[pskmail] New Setup .

  • From: "DL7JP" <DL7JP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 20:05:24 +0200

Dear all,

I had a look at he live CD a few months ago, liked the concept,
and I decided to set up a Linux Laptop for it.

Now, after about one weekend of compiling :-), Gentoo on the
laptop works fine (soundcard, Rig Interface, etc....) and the
latest versions of fldigi and PSKMail also don't complain any more.

Since others might run into the same problem: I had a hard time
to figure out that I needed to remove the "$" from the file names
in Edit -> Configuration of PSKMail, otherwise PSKMail and fldigi
would not interact.

There seem to be few servers running at the moment ... is there one
that I could reach from JO43XO?

Cheers, Joachim