[pskmail] Re: Maybee a unit to put a server on!?

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:30:04 +0200

Wall, why not! Maybie it would run ubuntu-wine- spectrumLab also...and
gnuradio. Embedded inside rig ofcourse. Because we hate wires :D We want to
be wireless!

BTW I have tried several different ways to run client on pi, but havent
find any really usable. Also tried new 2. client without real succes.
(Altough it runs)

But there is one million pi sold now, so thinks are chancing fast to
better. (Many better developer as me :) Also ordered new pi with more ram...

One think I have not yet tried is try chance process "niche".

Gunnar, you asked if I could make copy of my sd-card. If you want that, put
your post addres to (myhamcall)@sral.fi so I will happily send you cd :)
(but it is only latest normal wheezy os, with lot of useless garbage I have
tried like many nonworking javaVM. So I think my sd-image is not really
usefull)

73, Tarmo (my hamcall is oh6ecf)