[pskmail] Re: Maybee a unit to put a server on!?

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:16:32 +0100

Hi Tarmo,

I have, after a lot of tests, come to the same conclusion that Pi will not
work, as it is now, as a Pskmailclient!
To bad because it is a nice small and energysaving computer.
I have it up running with OpenCPN but only with BSBcharts and there it works
with no problems.
Also running XBMC as a media server works 100% just connecting directly to
the HDMI on my TV!

You don´t need to make any cd for me but if you or anyone else wants a img
file with OpenCPN for Pi I can put one upp on my website to be downloaded.

73 de Gunnar

  _____