[pskmail] Re: Install of Pskmail Server on Ubuntu - Fldigi issue

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:39:15 +0200

Hi John,

I guess the date issues should not affect you as your os is in english
(?). I believe the swedish day name caused my problem, it was Lördag =
Saturday.

I know Rein said earlier he could imagine a move to java for the server
as well. But, I don't really see that in the near future anyway. Its a
big job that would take considerable time.

I don't know what versions of fldigi after 3.10 that could work, I only
know the latest doesn't. Well, I could disable afc on the latest and
that might almost work.

Regarding code maintaining I cant say that I do, I host the subversion
repository where development takes place and we are several that submit
patches into that. Would it be better if you submitted that to
subversion right away? I can send you a login tonight if you like. Or, I
can certainly commit it for you if you send it to me.

Thanks and 73 de Per