[pskmail] Getting the Client set up.

  • From: "Steven Pituch" <list3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:52:33 -0600

Hi All,
OK, now that I did a connect, I am going to have to ask a lot of stupid
questions, so here goes.

To update the server I need to go into mail options.
1)  I enter "pituch.net" for the pop host?
2) I enter say "list3" for the Pop User?
3) I enter the password that I use to access my account on the mail server I
use (Verio)?
4) What does "Reply to" mean?
5) What is a Findu password?

Where was the file to change or turn off the APR beacon default or change
the server name?

How do you send ~TEST to receive the testfile?  Do you enter it on the line
at the bottom of the PSK_ARQ screen?  Then how do you send the command?

Thanks,
Steve Pituch, W2MY
Corpus Christi, TX USA

1:34 PM