[pskmail] Re: Getting the Client set up.

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:19:33 -0500

On 4 Jan 2007 at 15:52, Steven Pituch wrote:

> Hi All,
> OK, now that I did a connect, I am going to have to ask a lot of stupid
> questions, so here goes.
>
> To update the server I need to go into mail options.
> 1)  I enter "pituch.net" for the pop host?
usually it is something like  pop.pituch.net

> 2) I enter say "list3" for the Pop User?
that should be correct

> 3) I enter the password that I use to access my account on the mail server I
> use (Verio)?
if that is your password....

the "reply to" email address you use  - list3@xxxxxxxxxx
 > 5) What is a Findu password?
a password you set up on Findu.com.  I don't have the URL handy.

> Where was the file to change or turn off the APR beacon default or change
> the server name?
I'll have to check a few things and get back to you.

> How do you send ~TEST to receive the testfile?  Do you enter it on the line
> at the bottom of the PSK_ARQ screen?  Then how do you send the command?
I think you did the inquiry correctly - it looks like that file is not set up
on my
server.  I need to do some more research on that one...

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US