[pskmail] [Fwd: [raynethf] GlobalSET Report - May 08]

  • From: roger g6ckr <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:28:28 +0100

I asked Greg if he would like me to forward to the lists.
He has added the comment below.
73 Roger G6cKR
Hi Roger,
could you pass it on please? A key extra message is that there will be
few changes to the exercise protocol in November so that a more detailed
investigation of data message travel times can be undertaken.

73,
Greg