[pskmail] Email Problems

  • From: Eric Davenport <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:06:45 -0500

Good Morning,

I too am experiencing email problems.

I can hook up to the station in Wisconsin 100%. (I am at work and do not recall the Call)

It says I do not have email yet I can confirm that I have email in the box waiting for me from another computer.

I do not use my pskmail computer for email so I do not have email client set up on it. Maybe that is what I is wrong.

When sending email I get a wrong user and password error which is a little clearer since I use to get an error that said to check a line on a pl unit on the server which is a bit difficult for me. I think I saw a 587 in the error message. Maybe that is the problem since my email processor uses that port.

I can get messages, I downloaded a list of APRS stations around me.

I do not use gmail as I manage my email on a private server.

I have looked all over the pskmail site for anything that could help me.

If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it

Thank You

--
KZ5ED
Eric