[pskmail] Re: Developers

  • From: Howard Brown <k5hb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:27:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello Per,

Perhaps the TNC interface would not be of great value on HF, but it
might encourage some people to use PSKmail who have a favorite
mode like GTOR, etc.

My main idea was that it could be used with packet on VHF to
get 1200 bps or even more (maybe 9600 bps).

The idea would be to leave the current modes in place but to allow
the user to select a TNC mode as well.

Howard K5HB