[pskmail] Aw: jPSKmail 2.xx and Openjdk and DD

  • From: Christian Wagner <wagnerschristian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:28:15 -1000

Hi Rein,
I'm setting up the laptop of my wife (still on Debian Squeeze), to do
pulseaudio and have pavucontrol. then I'll do some testing with jpykmail 2.xx.
In a couple of days we will leave for the Suvarow Atoll in the middle of
nowhere. Would be nice to have email there. We will see...
BTW, thanks for mentioning the DCD thing, I will turn it off now. I think it
worked way too sensitive on my setup. even with a completely black waterfall I
get random characters in the THOR modes.
Happy hacking, Christian