[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: FT-897, scanning and keying issue

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 14:13:02 +0200

Yes, but unfortunately that does not solve the problem. As soon as hamlib opens the port and sends a new frequency to he rig it will naturally do RTS and that's when the rig gets stuck in TX. I suppose the only solution is to buy another CAT interface.

Klaus solution could work. I suppose I could create an adaptor that gets rid of the PTT line in to the radio. Then again I could just as well get another interface as those connectors aren't so easy to get hold of.
Or avoid scanning for now while I relax in the shade :).

73, P

2014-08-07 13:35, Rein Couperus skrev:
I have used VOX on the FT-897 succesfully for the last 3 years....
Rein PA0R
Hi Per,

cut Hardware PTT wire between Interface and TRX ;-) .

I stopped my server because after the latest update it kept the TRX in
transmit mode and I thought that there was a XMIT_OFF on CAT missing.
But now I have something else to look at and will do that as soon as I
find the time.

73, Klaus