[pskmail] FT-897, scanning and keying issue

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 21:07:44 +0200

Hi all,

I should probably know this but I figured I could send out my question and get a good answer quickly as this should be common (?). I am now using an FT-897 with the server, I use a CG Antenna SB-2000 interface with that and it's working great. But... the interface has a single USB-port and that is used for both CAT and PTT (RTS). So, when I don't have scanning enabled everything works fine. But, when I enable scanning hamlib opens the port and raises RTS which makes the radio transmit. Any ideas regarding how I can make the radio ignore RTS and instead use CAT PTT?

73, Per
sm0rwo