[pskmail] Re: Acer Aspire One? (slightly off topic, sri)

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:34:26 +0200

Hi,

I am thinking long and hard abt what to get; the asus eee 901 or the
acer aspire one. At the moment I am leaning towards the acer and that
means I am very interested in your experiences.
A quick question that I am unable to find answer to:
What kind of power does it use? In one review it said "AC power" and
that has to be incorrect? I'd like it to use 12 volts to minimize the
conversion losses, and heat, on the boat and when in the woods.
What is used?

73 de Per