[proteamdavis] Re: At long last CRAP I FORGOT TO ATTACH THE FILE

  • From: Shankar Sankaran <sankar85_s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:14:46 -0700 (PDT)

sorry i forgot to attach the file
Shankar Sankaran <sankar85_s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hey guys,

Remember that paper he was telling us about that we all supposedly read (but
never actually received), i finally found it. Its called "Context-dependent
secondary structure formation of a designed protein". So if you are interested,
and you should be (its almost exactly the kind of stuff we are doing). I just
sort of skimmed the paper, there is some weird jargon that i actually have to
sit down and decipher but for the most part, this sort of the kind of thing
that would be good for the analysis part. (Basically its like writing a
discussion section in a lab report). Our analyses will obviously be not as
detailed (in terms of math and biology, we only know so much) but we will stun
them with sheer quantity. So whenever you get the chance, read this paper.

Shankar

P.S. Analysis People: We should meet sometime tomorrow and come together on a
general format for the analyses papers.

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: minor.pdf
-- Desc: minor.pdf