[proteamdavis] At long last

  • From: Shankar Sankaran <sankar85_s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:10:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

Remember that paper he was telling us about that we all supposedly read (but
never actually received), i finally found it. Its called "Context-dependent
secondary structure formation of a designed protein".  So if you are
interested, and you should be (its almost exactly the kind of stuff we are
doing). I just sort of skimmed the paper, there is some weird jargon that i
actually have to sit down and decipher but for the most part, this sort of the
kind of thing that would be good for the analysis part. (Basically its like
writing a discussion section in a lab report). Our analyses will obviously be
not as detailed (in terms of math and biology, we only know so much) but we
will stun them with sheer quantity. So whenever you get the chance, read this
paper.

Shankar

P.S. Analysis People: We should meet sometime tomorrow and come together on a
general format for the analyses papers.