[projectaon] Re: projectaon Digest V4 #28

  • From: "Nicholas Jankowski" <jank1887@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:53:33 -0500

I'm not sure if you would be allowed to post these versions on this site due to
copyright, but I thought that this may be of some help to the project.

Thanks for the info Kyle.  Actually, a better question is "are they
allowed to post those versions on their site?"  I notice a link to the
ProjectAon site, which is good.  The more active members here would
better know how they prefer to handle HOTU's posting of other copies
of those books, given PA's publishing rights. HOTU is typically very
responsible about such things, and they will often respond quickly and
professionally to requests for material removal.

That said, until all of the books become available via ProjectAon, we
could notify them and ask that as "authorized" versions become
available through PA, they remove the links to their "unauthorized
versions", and shift the links back to PA.

Dunno.  Thoughts.