[projectaon] Re: [projectaon]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:50:25 +0100

On 18/09/2013 19:44, Jonathan Blake wrote:
I'm divided over whether or not this would be better in a footnote
because this is a significant gameplay change for this section. On the
other hand, 22tbos section 167 says that the Eye of Lhaz "Enables user
to exert control over poisonous snakes" which seems pretty definitive.
I guess we should just amend the text and explain why in the Errata
section

Changes made, justification added, alongside link to Book 22.

For 70, I would suggest the following:

You draw upon your Kai Mastery to command the snake to hold its
attack. -> You command the snake to hold its attack.

Done! That's a much better proposal than mine.

Also, should we uncapitalise all instances of Conda/Grey Conda as per the
PAMoS?

Yes, we should uncapitalize them.

Done!

Will make the small ill changes and then commit.