[projectaon] newmember

  • From: <ajvn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:41:57 +0200

Hi people.

Sorry for my poor English. My name is Ivan Kohout. I m from czech. I'm fan of
Lone Wolf gamebooks. I got them in czech edition.
Some time ago i discovered your beautiful web site and I was enthusiastic.
Apparently lots of people gave into this project a plenty time and work.
I already played some of gamebooks on project aon. It isn't only good fun but
also the way how to improve my English. I would like to help u, but i dunno
how. i'm poor student and my English isnt good. Ivan