[projectaon] Re: ePub ebook format

  • From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:50:09 +0200

On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 08:40:10AM -0500, Richard Billings wrote:
> I couldn't access the Staff directory so I just created a ePub directory on
> the root.  All of the converted files are there now in RAR archives.

Also, it would be nice to script the conversion mechanism you used so that we
can streamline generation of the ePub files ourselves.

I'm not familiar with the ePub format, but you mention it is XML-based. Did
you use some kind of XLST transformation? Could you describe the steps you
used to generate the files?

This would allow us to (re)generate the files later on. Or generate ePub
files of other books (such as the translated versions).

Thanks!

Javier