[projectaon] Re: (Second) Draft version of Project Aon's Books - Lone Wolf and Grey Star series

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:08:35 -0800

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Javier Fernnnndez-Sanguino Peeea
<jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I've made a new upload of the  draft version of the LoneWolf and Greystar
>  books series in different ebook formats available at
>  http://www.projectaon.org/staff/javier/ebooks/

I had downloaded a couple of the books to my Nook, and things
generally look good, including the covers.

I noticed that the Nook (or at least the first version of it) does not
allow zooming or panning of large images, so the map is of limited
utility. I'm not sure what can be done about that aside from providing
a text alternate alongside the image.