[projectaon] Re: Proofreading

  • From: "Simon Osborne" <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:31:14 +0100

> I'd be more than willing to help proof read.

Hi Fred

If you're happy with what is required and involved in proofreading (having
read through and understood the howtoproofread link
http://www.projectaon.org/sanctum/howto-proofread.htm) then post to the list
which section you are going to work on, download the files, and go! :-)

If you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask. Project Aon is a genuine
community, and we're always polite. I don't recall anyone having a cross
word in over 4 years.

Happy proofreading.

(People may be wondering why I've brought this up since the books in
question won't be worked on for some time. Since we've lost some momentum
due to RL problems and commitments, and with an influx of newer members
brought in from the forum (both of you ;-) it seemed like the ideal
opportunity to 'mop up' a few outstanding work assignments such as the
proofreading. Were all the proofreading to be complete, this would allow the
XML files to be created for all unpublished books, which in turn helps open
up the editing that little bit faster. Thanks for reading my rambling.)