[projectaon] Re: Proofreading

  • From: "Tim Pederick" <peregrine_84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:04:48 +0800

> The Deathlord of Ixia
>     Sections 141-210    assigned to Tim Pederick

Ah yes. I've been kind of busy (and more than busy) with that horrible "real
life" thing they made me have, but I've been slowly chugging along on the
proofreading whenever I can dig out the book. I'll make a concerted effort
to finish it this weekend and send it in. Hopefully I'll subsequently become
more active on the list; there's a few things I've been interested in
chiming in on, but I always figured I really ought to finish this current
job first.

- Tim Pederick