[projectaon] Re: Possibly more on Trevor Newton

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 00:18:19 +0000

Sam Seaver wrote:
Well, you could take the fact that he was listed as ex-fleet air arm
and research him in the Royal Navy Records:

http://www.fleetairarm.com/researchindex.htm

But it looks as if you'll have to wait another 6 months to do so.

Would the Bear Alley site know where he lived? Not necessarily his address, but the general area? If we do decide to try tracking down the current copyright holder (which seems a little pointless to me, but I can understand Ingo's desire to do this 'by the book'), a rough idea of where he lived would help enormously.